Monday, November 8, 2010

Digital Storytelling Project

The Digital Storytelling Project is something that has already helped me with Education. I did mine on Animals, and I am also doing a unit for another class on animals so I've been able to use my own video for my unit plan. Any video like this is easy to make and can be used in the classroom as a set, review, or even a lesson. It can help improve student's learning because it is more engaging than hearing a teacher talk about whatever the video is about. The traditional method of just reading out of a book or talking is no longer as effective as it once was because kids now are used to incorporating technology with things, so traditional education has become more boring to them.

The actual project was really easy to figure out, but after I had finished the whole thing and tried to put in my background music, my computer froze and I lost everything. I redid the whole project only to find my original after I was done. I was a little frustrated at first, but hey I learned all of the information on each image really well!

No comments:

Post a Comment